Each Sunday, I create a card using one of my card sketches. This week's sketch is number SS043. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Today's card features Inspiring Iris which is a two-step stamp set. Two-step stamps are one of my favorites and have been since I started over 20 years ago. They create quick and easy designs that look like you fussed. Paired with the Stitched Nested Labels give it a unique look.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece the Whisper White cardstock in half to create the card base.
(top fold 4 1/4" x 11” – side fold 5 ½” x 8 ½”)
- Glue the Designer Paper to the card front.
- Using the 2 3/8" x 4 1/4" tall Stitched Nested Label cut out a piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock and glue to the center of the cardfront.
- Then cut out one using Whisper White Cardstock & the 2" x 3 7/8" one.
- Stamp the outline iris in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Stamp the solid flower in Terracotta Tile and the leaves in Pear Pizzazz ink and adhere to the Pear Pizzazz cardstock with dimensionals.
- Rub the embossing buddy over the Basic Black cardstock strip (3/4" x 2 3/4").
- Stamp the sentiment on the strip using Versamark Ink.
- Pour the White Embossing Powder over the top and tap off the excess powder.
- Heat set with the heat tool until glossy.
- Adhere the black strip to the Whisper White cardstock about 1 1/2" from the bottom of the card with dimensionals.
- Add one of the Designer Elements to the left-hand side.
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial monthly.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards To DieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Current Host Code R9BD9H9C