Each Sunday, I create a card using one of my card sketches. This week's sketch is number SS042. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
The Free as a Bird cling stamp set used for today's card is a classic. This stamp set made with Stampin' Up! 's premium red rubber will be one of those stamp sets that never goes out of style. It is great for men, women and children alike.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock (5 ½” x 8 ½”) in half to create the card base.
- Glue a piece of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Pool Party Cardstock to the front.
- Glue a piece of the designer paper (3 3/8" x 4 5/8") to a piece of Granny Apple Green (3 1/2" x 4 3/4") and glue to the center of the card front.
- Glue apiece of the ribbon (5 1/4") across the center of the card front.
- Stamp the row of birds in Tuxedo Black Ink on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (2" x 4").
- Color with the Stampin' Combo Blends (Pool Party, Petal Pink, Old Olive, Soft Suede) and adhere to the center of the card with dimensionals.
- Color two large pearls with the dark Pool Party Stampin' Blend and adhere to the upper left-hand corner.
- Stamp For You in Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut out with the smallest Stitched Nested Label Die.
The Bird Ballad Suite is our featured Border Buddy PDF Tutorial filled with images, supplies, and step by step directions for 8 different cards using this suite of products. Want to know how you can get a copy FREE? Place any size order at my online store.
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial monthly.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards To DieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
In Canada order from my border buddy Alison Solven's Online Store
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Current Host Code R9BD9H9C