Nothing says Halloween like Dracula and a coffin. This year I am making these little coffins for our six grandchildren and filling them each with their favorite treat. I look forward to all the little gobblins coming to the door and hope they have the same fond memories when they grow up as I do.
The little coffins are easy peasy as they are already cut out and you get 12 coffins in each package. The finished box is 2 1/8" wide x 3 7/8" long x 1 1/4" tall.
Today's CASE is from page 53 of the 2019 Holiday Catalog. While it is almost an exact CASE I added the designer paper to mine and changed up the ribbon for the Black Organdy Glitter Ribbon (I can't even count the rolls of this ribbon I have used).
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both.
Stampin' Up! makes it super easy if you love a suite of products you can put in one number for it all. This is the Monster Bash Suite. When you purchase the suite or bundle you save 10% on the stamp set and dies.
The Monster Bash Suite Bundle 153485 includes
* Spooktacular Bash Cling Stamp Set (10% off)
* Ornate Frames Dies (10% off)
* Monster Bash Designer Series Paper
* Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder
* Basic Black 3/8" (1 cm) Scalloped Edge Ribbon
* Monster Bash Enamel Shapes
* Coffin Treat Boxes
Simple Stamping Steps:
- Assemble the Coffin Box (I used Tear Tap for my adhesive).
- Lay the lid upside down on the designer series paper and trace the lid.
- Cut out the paper and adhere to the coffin top.
- Tie the ribbon around the bow with the bow on the right-hand side.
- Cut out of Silver Foil Paper using the Ornate Frames Dies (these are an awesome set of dies to be used all year round).
- Adhere the fare to the top of the coffin with dimensionals.
- Stamp Dracula in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and color him with Stampin' Blends (Smoky Slate Light, Crushed Curry Dark, Real Red Dark).
- Cut Dracula out with coordinating die and adhere to the foil frame with dimensionals.
- Add some Frosted Clear Epoxy Dots randomly above and below the frame.
- Stamp Creepy in Tuxedo Black on Crumb Cake Cardstock and cut out with the die.
- Tie the tag to the bow with Linen Thread.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial monthly.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards To DieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Hop on over to my Border Buddy Alison's Blog and check out what she has been up to this week!
Current Host Code V3XQ3D4B