A Good Man stamp set is my new favorite stamp set for stamping up some men cards! This image is already making me miss summer but there are many nice fall days to enjoy a peaceful time outdoors.
We are already on Sunday Sketch 47 of our 52 weeks. This is the third round of sketches. Are you up to another year? I will maybe create some more new sketches if your game? Everyone seems to like the card sketches.
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of Early Espresso Cardstock in half to create card base (5 1/2" x 8 1/2").
- Glue the Come To Gather Designer Series Paper (3 3/4" x 4 1/4") to the card front.
- Cut out a Shimmery White paper with the 2 7/8" Stitched Circle Die from the Stitched Shapes Die Set. (when doing a wash technique as describer in #5 Shimmery White or Watercolor paper works the best).
- Stamp the image in Early Espresso Classic Ink.
- Wash Pool Party (drop some water from the Aqua Painter in the a drop of Pool Party ink refill as to dilute it and then grab with the Aqua Painter and brush the upper part of the circle).
- Wash the sand using with Crumb Cake Ink Refill.
- Color the shirt & stripes on the chair with Night of Navy Stampin' Blends combo.
- Color the pants with Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends combo.
- Color the hat with Soft Suede Stampin' Blends combo.
- Color the arms and legs with the Ivory Stampin' Blend.
- Adhere the circle to the center of the card front about 1/2" from the top with dimensionals.
- Cut out 1 3/8" stitched circle and stamp words in Early Espresso Ink.
- Adhere small circle to the lower left-hand side of the larger circle with dimensionals.
- Adhere two gold Designer Elements to the lower right-hand corner of the designer paper.
If you are in the Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
In the USA order from Patsy's Online Store
Current Host Code GYXZ2AAG