Our BRAND NEW September Border Buddy PDF has been released! These are EXCLUSIVE projects just for the Border Buddy Tutorial with eight amazing tutorials including images, supply list, measurements, and step by step directions.
Busy lives mean we don't always have time to create. We hear from customers how much they are inspired by the tutorials and what a time saver they are for making cards. Let Alison, and I do the work for you.
Place any size order at our online stores and get the tutorial FREE and exclusive customer perk! Click Here for complete details.
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper! Back by popular demand, the Designer Series Paper Sale!
During September 4–30, you can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE! Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to stock up on some of your favorites!
List of Papers included in this promotion:
- Only Designer Series Papers listed in the table below qualify for this promotion. You may mix and match papers from any of the listed papers.
- There is no limit to how many times you can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper, and get one free during this sale.
- In online ordering, when three qualifying Designer Series Paper packs are entered, a prompt to add a free Designer Series Paper will appear.
- In the online store, if you order four packages of the same qualifying Designer Series Paper, you will need to enter three together and then order the fourth free item separately.
- Designer Series Paper ordered with Stampin’ Rewards does not qualify for this sale.
Fun Projects First Sample
Made with the Bird Ballard Designer Series Paper that is included in the promotion.
Stamps: Free as a Bird
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pool Party, Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper; Vellum
Accessories: Linen Thread; Iridescent Sequins
Adhesives: SNAIL; Dimensionals, Multi-purpose Liquid Adhesive
Tools: Pretty Label Punch; Sprig punch; Stitched Rectangle dies
Simple Stamping Steps:
- Card Base Crumb Cake 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Cut panel of Crumb Cake cardstock 3 3/4" x 5" (will be completely covered)
- Cover panel with Snail Adhesive and attach paper designer series paper strips in spectrum order. (strips are cut 1” x 3 3/4" and die-cut with stitched rectangle (2nd largest size).
- Wrap panel with Linen Thread 3 times and tie bow.
- Fussy cut feathers from the designer paper and adhere slightly overlapping matching colors (this
doesn’t have to be exact).
- Punch out the Whisper White Cardstock using the Pretty Label Punch and adhere with Dimensionanls.
- Stamp the sentiment on a strip of Pool Party and adhere with Snail.
- Tuck sprigs under feathers (cut in half).
- Adhere sequins by matching up colors of sequins to match strip of paper laid on top of.
DIY Home Decor Wreath made using the See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper included in the Promotion.
Paper: See A Silhouette DSP
Accessories: Pretty Peacock reversible ribbon
Adhesives: hot glue gun
Tools: Seasonal Layers dies
Simple Stamping Steps:
Simply die-cut lots of the leaves using the Seasonal Layers Dies and adhere to the grapevine wreath with the Hot Glue Gun. A quick and easy project to create a lovely fall home decor.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Don't forget tomorrow is the start of the 2019 Holiday Catalog!
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial monthly.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards To DieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Current Host Code V3XQ3D4B