Spooktacular Bash Stamp Set gets my vote for the best Halloween stamp set out this year along with the amazing Ornate Frames dies. The die set gives you an endless variety of shapes and sizes to create and frame or label.
The stamp set is full of cute elements for cards, treat toppers, gift tags and more.
I CASEd card on page 50 of the Holiday Catalog. You can see how changing the stamp set and paper gives this card an entirely new look.
CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit
You can copy it exactly using the same stamp sets and papers or change it up a bit or completely. If you aren't feeling creative or don't think you are creative, this is an easy way to get you going.
Simple Steps and Measurements
I used the the Stampin' Up! Envelopes and Note Cards #131527 for today's card. They are sold together and you receive 20 cards and envelopes for only $7.00. They come in either Very Vanilla or Whisper White.
- Glue the Monster Bash Designer Paper (3 1/2" x 5") to the front of the note card.
- Cut out the Basic Gray Cardstock with the 2 3/16" Stitched Rectangle Die.
- Wrap the Mossy Meadow Linen Thread around the bottom of the rectangle two times and tie in a bow.
- Adhere the rectangle to the center of the card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp the words in Pumpkin Pie ink on a piece of Whisper White cardstock (1" x 2 1/2") and glue just above the linen thread.
- Stamp the jars in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and color with Old Olive, Basic Black and Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends.
- Cut out the jars (yes you do have to cut them by hand - it is easy to cut with the Stampin' Up! Paper Snip Scissors).
- Adhere the jars in a row to the top of the Whisper White greeting with dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by today, and I hope I was able to inspire you with a fun card to send a friend at Halloween.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial monthly.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards To DieFor.
- Join my Facebook Group
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Hop on over to my Border Buddy Alison's Blog and check out what she has been up to this week!
Current Host Code ZKFXNWFU