Today I am sharing a fun fold card created with the Snowman Season Stamp Set and the Let it Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper. The Let It Snow Suite of Products is part of our Border Buddy PDF Tutorial this month. Alison Solven and I each create 4 cards using products from the suite and put them together in a PDF Tutorial. Anyone placing any size order at our online stores receives the PDF Tutorial absolutely FREE. Read More About It...
Those that know me, know I like quick and easy and not to much fussing. So the fun folds I choose to share with you are pretty simple to make. It won't be long and our grand kids will be making snowmen of their own. It seems all children love snow and winter. So this will be a fun card to tuck some money in at Christmas.
Some stampers can look at a card and know how it is made and some need a visual so I have created a video to go with today's card.
If you are reading this via Email you may need to CLICK HERE to watch the video
- Snowman Season Photopolymer Stamp Set (En) 
- Real Red Dark Stampin' Blends 
- Shaded Spruce Light Stampin' Blends 
- Balmy Blue Light Stampin' Blends Marker 
- Stampin' Blends Color Lifter 
- Blueberry Bushel Cardstock  5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Real Red Cardstock  3" x 3"
- Whisper White Cardstock  3" x 3"
- Real Red Glimmer Paper  1" x 3"
- Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper  4" x 5 1/4"
Tools & Adhesive
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial monthly.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards To DieFor.
- Join my Facebook Group
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Hop on over to my Border Buddy Alison's Blog and check out what she has been up to this week!
Current Host Code JVZTJBCT