Each Sunday Alison Solven (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
Today's card features Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set . This stamp set is going to be carried over into the New Annual Catalog that starts June 3. I find stamp sets that have coordinating punch a must have. The little butterfly was stamped and then punched out with the Butterfly Duet Punch.
The beautiful Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper is a lightweight paper with photographic images of real pressed petals on one side and vintage designs on the other. One design has distinct designs to cut out and use on card fronts.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Very Vanilla Cardstock  ( 4 ¼ x 11 & 2 ½ x 2 ½)
- Petal Pink Cardstock  (3 ½ x 4 ¾)
- Night Of Navy Cardstock  (2 ½ x 4 ¼)
- Rococo Rose Cardstock  (scrap)
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper  (3 ¼ x 4 ½)
- Fold the 4 1/4" x 11" cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue the Night of Navy Cardstock to the center of the card front.
- Glue the designer paper to the Petal Pink Cardstock and glue to the center of the card front.
- Cut out the circle using the 1 7/8" circle from the Stitched Shapes Dies.
- Stamp the words in Night Of Navy Classic Ink on the circle.
- Adhere the circle to the center left-hand side of the designer paper with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the small butterfly in Night of Navy Classic Ink on Rococo Rose Cardstock and punch out with the Butterfly Duet Punch.
- Adhere the butterfly to the upper right-hand portion of the circle.
- Adhere two Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots to the center of the butterfly.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
- Patsy’s E- Newsletter (US Customers)
- Alison’s E-Newsletter (Canadian Customers)
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Free PDF Tutorial and Card Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Free PDF Tutorial & Card Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
- Patsy's Online Store (US customers)
- Alison’s Online Store(Canadian customers)
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Barb Youngs says
Beautiful card! Love the simplicity. Thank you for sharing.