This month my border buddy, Patsy Waggoner, and I have been featuring Forever Greenery which is our suite of the month every Saturday. When you make any size purchase in our online stores you earn a free PDF with instructions for 8 cards featuring the products in the suite.
Want to earn free cards too? Click the links below to find out more.
Alison's Free PDF Tutorial & Card Program (Canadian customers)
Patsy's Free PDF Tutorial & Card Program (US customers)
I wanted to share a bonus card with you using these products. This card is not included in the PDF but I have provided the instructions so you can make it yourself.
Today's card features the Forever Fern Stamp Set and the Forever Flourishing Dies and when you purchase them together you save 10%.
The Forever Greenery Suite Bundle gives you a coordinating selection of products with one simple purchase #154143. It includes the Forever Fern stamp set and Forever Flourishing dies in a bundle at 10% off plus one each of the other items listed.
The Forever Greenery Suite Collection includes:
* Forever Fern Cling Stamp Set (10% off)
* Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper
* Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty Paper
* Gold Hoops Embellishments
* Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack
* Greenery Embossing Folders
* Forever Flourishing Dies (10% off)
Product colors: Garden Green, Just Jade, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, Shaded Spruce, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White
You can also purchase each item individually.
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Shaded Spruce  (8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 1 1/2", 4 1/4")
- Whisper White Cardstock  (5 1/4" x 1 3/4")
- Pear Pizzazz  (2 1/2" x 3/4")
- Gold Foil Sheet  (4" x 3")
- Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper (5 1/4" x 5 3/4")
- Fold the Shaded Spruce cardstock on the score lines. Fold first at 4 1/4" and then fold the 1 1/2" back so it's on the front.
- Emboss the front of the card with the the Greenery Embossing Folder.
- Cut the DSP along the 5 3/4" side at 2 1/2", 1 1/8" and 2 1/8" (remainder).
- Glue the DSP as follows - the 2 1/2" piece is glued to the front flap. Only the left side of the DSP will be glued down. Glue the 1 1/8" strip and the 2 1/8" on the inside (see picture.)
- Glue the Whisper White beside the 2 1/8" piece on the inside of the card on the right side.
- Cut out the large leaf branch from the Gold Foil Sheet using the Forever Flourishing Dies and glue to the front DSP.
- Wrap some Gold Trim around the front flap and tie in a bow at the top.
- Stamp the sentiment on Pear Pizzazz strip in Versamark, apply Gold Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Pop up the sentiment on the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Here's a sneak peak of our cards from the June PDF:
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Free PDF Tutorial and Card Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Free PDF Tutorial & Card Program (Canadian Customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST
Current Host Code EYRMFXWA