June Take & Make Kit offer has ended – July Take & Make will be released on July 1, 2020 so stop back here then.
Patsy, My kit came and you do an outstanding job wrapping,mailing,and even numbering the cards. I will be ordering more in the future. I love this blue "in person" . i do not have this stamp set but am recreating the cards with the beach ones I have. The old SU shell stamp set is so lovely and the You Matter text is perfect for many occasions. Just wanted you to know that your attention to details is noticed and appreciated. Your kits could be well used with other sets if customers can not afford new ones. Have a blessed day. Paula
Today is the day to announce our June Take & Make Kit!
You will have one week to sign up for your kit, sales end June 8, 2020.
What is included in the Border Buddy Take & Make Card Kit Class
- Paper, envelopes and embellishment to create 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs).
- Paper supplies cut and ready to go also die-cut and embossed if needed.
- PDF Tutorial with images, supply list, measurements and step by step directions.
- Exclusive full length online class video walking you through every step to make the 8 cards.
- We will email you the link to the video so you can watch it while you stamp.
- On the 15th of the month I will mail out your Take & Make kit.
How much is the Take & Make Kit?
- $20 US Customers
- $25 CAN Customers
What do I need to complete the kit?
- You will provide the stamps, inks and adhesives to complete your project.
What is the deadline to sign up for the class?
- Deadline to sign up for the Take & Make is the 8th of the month.
How and When will the kits be shipped?
- Kit will be mailed out via United States Postal Service or Canada Post on the 15th of the month (with covid-19 mailing can be delayed but will keep you informed as supplies from Stampin' Up! are taking a bit longer).
Do I have to sign up for a minimum number of months?
- NO – this is a by the month, you sign up each month to purchase the Border Buddy Online Class.
Can I purchase just the PDF Tutorial?
- YES – the cost is $10US/$15CAN
Kit makes 8 cards (2 of each design)
- Stamp Sets – Jar of Flowers 152515 & Many Mates 152633 available June 3rd.
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Adhesives (mini glue dots, dimensionals, multipurpose glue)
- Coloring Tools*
- Paper Snips
*We used Stampin' Blends:
- Mango Melody Combo Pack (before June 3 item number is 147945 – after use 154888)
- Shaded Spruce Combo Pack (before June 3 item number is 147938 – after use 154903)
- Seaside Spray Combo Pack (before June 3 item number is 147938 – after use 154901)
- Rococo Rose Combo Pack (before June 3 item number is 149572 – after use 154900)
We hope you enjoy and take advantage of these fun kits!
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3