Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. CASE stands for (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog to inspire you!
It is truly dandelion season her in Minnesota. It must be the perfect year as I don't think I remember a time when they were so prolific. My dear hubby Tom takes great pride in having a green, weed free yard. Him and our friend and neighbor have an ongoing friendly debate about weed killing and fertilizers. She prefers natural measures and calls his extermination of dandelions "dandicide".
Today's card features the Dandelion Wishes stamp set. I may just have to stamp up a card and send to our friend using this set. Besides the fact that I can't resist a stamp set with dandelions, this set came with some great sentiments.
The paper was embossed with one of the Greenery Embossing Folders and the paper is from the Flower For Every Season Designer Series Paper. The designer paper pack is filled with 12 different double sided designs and you receive 48 6" x 6" sheets.
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today is a close case with simply changing the designer paper and flipping the embossing. The Stampin' Up! sample is from page 72 of the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Whisper White
- Card Base 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Embossed Layer 4 x 5.25
- Stamped Layer 2.75 x 2.75
- Flower For Every Season Designer Series Paper 4 x 3.5
- Smoky Slate Scrap
- Fold the Whisper White Card-base in half
- Emboss the Whisper White Cardstock and adhere to the card-front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere the Designer Paper to the center of the card-front.
- Stamp the dandelions in Mango Melody Classic Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and adhere to the center of the designer paper with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the words in Basic Gray Classic Ink on the Smoky Slate Cardstock and punch out with the Tailored Tag Punch and adhere to the lower right hand corner of the card-front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Free PDF Tutorial and Card Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Free PDF Tutorial & Card Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3