Little changes, big impact
How can you take a project from simple to stepped up? It’s as easy as adding an embellishment here and a technique there. Here’s the stepped up story for my cards today.
Stepped Up Stamping!
Basic Stamping: Stamps, Paper and Ink
Stepped Up: Added stamp background stamping, a die cut tag and embellishments
Stepped Stepped Up: Added extra color layers, embossing and ribbons
It is hard to see from the photo, but the twisted gold trim is so elegant and the open weave Very Vanilla Ribbon is the perfect compliment.
The Forever Greenery Suite by Stampin' Up! features watercolor patterns and images in a glorious array of green hues. The suite includes…
* Forever Fern Cling Stamp Set
* Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper
* Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty Paper
* Gold Hoops Embellishments
* Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack
* Greenery Embossing Folders
* Forever Flourishing Dies
For today's cards I used the stamp set, the designer series paper, trim combo pack, embossing folder and dies.
My video today will demonstrate stepped stepped up card. You can do the same with any project, step it up by adding layers, embellishments, and color. What you do is up to you!
The Stampin' Up! products used in today's stamp set are from the Forever Greenery Suite.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
- Patsy’s E-Newsletter (US Customers)
- Alison’s E-Newsletter (Canadian Customers)
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Free PDF Tutorial and Card Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Free PDF Tutorial & Card Program (Canadian Customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!
- Patsy's Online Store (US customers)
- Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Barb Youngs says
Patsy, the video is marked “private”. Can’t see it.
Barb Youngs says
Thank you for making the video public. Fantastic card! Loved your stamped up version.
Patsy Waggoner says
Typepad HTML Email
Thanks Barb and again thank you so much for letting me know it didnt go public. Sometimes computers are great and sometimes not so much LOL.Have a great rest of the week. Patsy