Each Sunday Patsy Waggoner (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. I love sketches because all the measurements and layout are illustrated and I just have to decide what stamps, colours and embellishments to add.
The Jar of Flowers Bundle is new in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue that launched on June 3rd. I love flower images and the Flowers for All Seasons Suite is fabulous!
Patsy and I love the Jar of Flowers Stamp Set and coordinating Jar Punch so much we are featuring it in our June Take & Make Kit. Each month we choose a stamp set and accessories and offer a take & make class kit to go. Each kit includes:
- Materials to create 8 cards (4 designs, 2 of each). You will also receive all embellishments, die cuts and embossed pieces. All you add is the stamps, colouring materials and adhesives.
- Access to a full length video showing how to assemble your cards.
- A PDF which includes pictures, supply list, measurements and step-by-step directions
Learn more about our kits to go:
Patsy Waggoner (US Customers)
Alison Solven (Canadian Customers)
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout as I did today or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Today’s Stampin’ Up! colour palette is…
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock in half to create card base. (topfold 4 1/4" x 11" or side fold 5 1/2" x 8 1/2").
- Emboss the front of the card with the Ornate Floral ED Embossing Folder.
- Glue the Soft Sea Foam cardstock (3 1/2" x 4 3/4") to the middle of the card front.
- Glue the Granny Apple Green cardstock strip (1" x 3 3/4") across the Soft Sea Foam approximately 1" from bottom edge.
- Stamp the flower, stems and sentiment in Memento Black ink on the Whisper White (3" x 4 1/4").
- Colour the images with Balmy Blue, Soft Sea Foam and Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends.
- Add Wink of Stella on some of the flower petals.
- Pop up the stamped piece in the middle of the Soft Sea Foam piece using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow in Linen Thread and glue dot to the stems.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
The concept artists at Stampin' Up!® share lots of ideas in our Annual Catalogue publications. It's more than products, it's an Idea Book!
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Free PDF Tutorial and Card Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Free PDF Tutorial & Card Program (Canadian Customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 67S27F6C/span>