Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. CASE stands for (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog to inspire you!
Today's card features a stamp set that I kept being attracted to as I would go through the catalog last year and again this year. I finally ordered it a girl just can't have to many flower sets, LOL. It is the Bloom and Grow Stamp set and I paired it with the Stitched Nested Dies which everyone should have for creating! Often times I wonder what I did before I had a particular die and this is one of those.
The lovely background is from the Flower For Every Season Designer Series Paper Pack. LOVE almost every piece of paper in that pack. Graceful flowers representing each of the four seasons make this paper a versatile, all-year choice.
The smaller 6" x 6" pieces are ideal for the fronts of handmade cards, for mini scrapbook albums, and as colorful accents. There are 48 sheets of patterned paper: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs and it is acid free & lignin free
Today's Color Palette
The card I cased today can be found on page 44 of the 2020-2021 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today I kept the layout but changed up the colors and stamp set.
I love the stitched detail on the Stitched Nested Label Dies and coloring with the Stampin' Blends is one of my favorite things to do. I have always loved to color!
- Card Base - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half
- Die Cut - 2 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Flower For Every Season Designer Series Paper- 4" x 5 1/4"
Bumble Bee - ½” x 3/8”
SIMPLE STAMPING STEPS
- Fold the Whisper White in half to create the card base.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the card front.
- Cut out the Whisper White with the Stitched Label Die.
- Stamp the image in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Color the image with the Stampin' Blends (Shaded Spruce Combo, Mango Melody Combo and Rococo Rose Combo).
- Adhere the diecut to the left-hand side of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp "hello" in Tuxedo Black ink on the Bumble Bee paper.
- Fold the ribbon in half and attach to the back of the Bumble Bee tag and and adhere the tag to the lower right-hand side of the label.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST
Current Host Code RWAM4S9X