Each Sunday Alison Solven (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
Today's Get Well Soon card features the Flower For Every Season Designer Series Paper and Ribbon which are part of the Flower For Every Season Suite of products. The sentiment is from the Many Mates Stamp Set which has great combinations for stamps for the inside and outside of you card. If you have been looking for some new sayings this may be the set you have been looking for.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Love the colors in this paper and gingham ribbon is always one of my favorites. Stampin' Up!'s ribbon costs are a huge bargain at only $.50 per yard.
The gingham ribbon comes in a combo pack of three different colors and styles to give you three times the creative options.
* Just Jade Gingham Ribbon: 3/8" wide, 5 yards total
* Whisper White Faux Linen Ribbon: 1/2" wide, 5 yards total
* Misty Moonlight/silver Baker’s Twine: 1/16" wide, 10 yards total
Just Jade cardstock
- Card Base – 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 1/4"
- Layer – 4” x 5 ¼”
Whisper White - 2" x 2 1/2"
Flower for Every Season - 2 1/4" x 5 1/4"
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold the Just Jade cardstock in half on the score mark to create card base.
- Emboss the Just Jade Layer with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder.
- Glue the Flower for Every Season Designer Paper to the left hand side of the embossed piece.
- Glue the embossed piece to the card front.
- Tie the ribbon around the card front about 1 1/4" from the bottom.
- Stamp the "Get well soon!" in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and cut out with the small die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Adhere the label to the right-hand side of the ribbon with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere three of the 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots to the upper right-hand corner
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards.
- Alison's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(Canadian customers)
- Patsy's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(US customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST
Current Host Code V3XQ3D4B