Each Thursday my Border Buddy Patsy Waggoner from the US and I (Alison Solven in Canada) take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalogue. CASE stands for (Copy And Selectively Edit). The beautiful projects by the concept artists from Stampin' Up! are a great way to be inspired!
Today's card features the Press On Stamp Set from the newly released August – December 2020 Mini Catalogue which launched on August 4th. I love the images in the set and the sentiments are really fun!
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today I choose to keep the colours and stamp set the same as the original but made it into a full sized card.
Stamping Paper Measurements
- Soft Suede – 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
- Coastal Cabana – 1 3/4" x 4 1/4"
- Whisper White – 1 1/2" x 4 1/4". 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold the Soft Suede cardstock in half to create card base.
- Randomly stamp the coffee bean image from the Press On Stamp Set on the card front with Soft Suede ink. If you want a lighter image stamp off once on a scrap piece of paper before stamping on the card front.
- Stamp a line of coffee cups along the Whisper White strip and glue to the Coastal Cabana layer.
- Glue both pieces to the card front approximately 2" from the bottom edge.
- Colour a 9" piece of White White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon with the Bermuda Bay Light Stampin' Blend. Fold in 3's and affix to the Whisper White stamped strip towards the right side.
- Cut out the 2" x 2" circle from the Stitched Circle dies using the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine (available September 1).
- Ink the blotch image from the My Meadow Stamp Set and stamp off once on scrap paper and then on the circle.
- Ink the sentiment in Soft Suede ink and stamp on the blotch.
- Pop up the circle with Stampin' Dimensionals on top of the ribbon.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code U6J2FMQD/span>