Each Thursday my Border Buddy Patsy Waggoner from the US and I (Alison Solven in Canada) take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalogue. CASE stands for (Copy And Selectively Edit). The beautiful projects by the concept artists from Stampin' Up! are a great way to be inspired! When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. In my card I changed everything except the basic sketch layout of the catalogue card.
Today's card features the Snowflake Wishes Bundle from the Snowflake Splendor Suite in the August – December 2020 Mini Catalogue which launched on August 4th. The products in the suite are gorgeous and coordinate with each other so beautifully.
The Snowflake Splendor Suite Collection includes:
* Snowflake Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set (10% off)
* So Many Snowflakes Dies (10% off)
* Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper
* Winter Snow Embossing Folder
* Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper
* Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems
* Snowflake Splendor 1/4" (6.4 mm) Ribbon
You can purchased everything together with one item number (155115) or you can buy each item individually.
Stamping Paper Measurements
- Balmy Blue – 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scrap
- Whisper White – 4 1/2" x 3 1/4"
- Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper – 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper – 5" x 3 3/4"
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold theBalmy Blue cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the card front at an angle (see picture).
- Emboss the Whisper White yardstick with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder and Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Glue embossed piece to the Designer Series Paper.
- Cut 4" piece of ribbon from each of the Snowflake Splendor 1/4" and Seaside Spray 1/4" Metallic ribbons. Glue to the Whisper White piece as shown in picture.
- Die cut the snowflake from the glimmer paper using the So Many Snowflakes Dies.
- Pop up the snowflake with a Stampin' Dimensional on the ribbon.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set in Versamark on the scrap of Balmy Blue. Apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Punch the sentiment out using the Classic Label Punch and snip off the pointy ends.
- Pop up on the snowflake with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3