Each Sunday Alison Solven (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Sketches can help to get your creative MOJO going. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
Today's card features the Boho Indigo Product Medley. This month I have been sharing several cards using this medley and just can't stop creating with it. Love the coordination in the medley it has inspired me to just keep on stamping!
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Crumb Cake – Cardbase -5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
- Very Vanilla –
- Stamped 1st layer – 2 1/2" x 3 3/4"
- Stamped 2nd Layer – 2" x 4"
- Misty Moonlight – 1" x 2 3/4"
- Boho Indigo Designer Paper:
- Blue pattern 2 1/2" x 5 1/4"
- Very Vanilla Embossed Paper – 2 1/4" x 4 1/2"
- Fold the Crumb Cake in half to create card base.
- Glue the Boho Indigo paper to the left hand side of the card front.
- Glue the Very Vanilla Embossed paper to the right-hand side of the card front.
- Stamp the leaves in Garden Green ink in the center at the top of layer one Very Vanilla Cardstock.
- Stamp the vase in Crumb Cake Classic Ink on the Very Vanilla Cardstock.
- Stamp the flowers in Misty Moonlight Classic Ink.
- Cut out the vase and flowers with the coordinating Blue Indigo Dies.
- Adhere the Vase to the the card front below the leaves with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere the flowers just above the vase with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to the flower centers.
- Stamp "thank you" with Versamark Ink on the Misty Moonlight cardstock.
- Pour gold embossing powder over the Versamark Ink and tap of excess.
- Heat the words with the heat tool until glossy.
- Punch out the words with the Classic Label Punch.
- Adhere the words to the lower right-hand side of the vase with Mini Glue Dots.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials plus bonus rewards with our customer rewards program.
- Alison's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(Canadian customers)
- Patsy's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(US customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3