Alison and I have spent the last three days at the Stampin' Up! Leadership Summit. Originally we were to all meet in New Orleans, but like many things Covid-19 has prevented us from gathering in person. Stampin' Up! events are always a special time to re-connect and meet new demonstrators from around the world.
Alison and I are excited to try some new ways of connecting and sharing with our Stampin' Up! Teams. Most of our team members were our customers first. Each one joins for a different reason and many just to get a personal discount on the awesome Stamipin' Up! products. Some join to be part of a supportive community of stampers sharing and learning from each other. Stampin' Up! is much more than stamps!
I can guarantee that no mater the reason someone joined Stampin' Up! one thing they all have in common is they all LOVE stamps! o share some of Today I am using the Country Home stamp set. This set is not a "new", it was featured in last years annual catalog. As fall rolls in I wanted to pair it with the most popular new designer series paper Plaid Tidings. You can find Plaid Tidings Paper in the Aug-Dec Mini Catalog.
Here is the sketch that inspired my card today. My favorite coloring tool are the Stampin' Blends they are so easy to use and the end results so gratifying.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Bumblebee – 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
- Cajun Craze – 3 1/4" x 4 1/4"
- Whisper White – 2 1/2" x 3 3/4" & scraps
- Plaid Tidings – 4" x 5 1/4"
- Fold the Bumblebee cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue the designer paper to the card front.
- Cut out the Cajun Craze cardstock using the Stitched So Sweetly Die & the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Stamp the pitcher & flowers in Tuxedo Black Ink on the Whisper White Cardstock.
- Color the stamped image with the Stampin' Blends (Smokey Slate, Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze, Bumblebee).
- Tie the Rushed Daffodil Delight Ribbon around the left side of the stamped image.
- Stamp the leaves in Tuxedo Black on a scrap piece and color with the Mint Macaron Stampin' Blend and cut out.
- Adhere to the stamped image overlapping the ribbon.
- Glue the Whisper White to the scalloped Cajun Craze.
- Cut the top scallop off the Cajun Craze rectangle with the paper trimmer.
- Adhere the Cajun Craze to the card front at the top of the designer series paper.
- Stamp the tag and hello in Tuxedo Black Ink and cut out with the paper snips and adhere to the center of the pitcher with dimensionals.
I hope you have found some inspiration for your next stamping project. Just remember all you need is paper, ink and stamps to brighten someones day!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3