What is your favorite Season? For me it is definitely summer but my husband loves Fall. This time of year the days get shorter and the temperatures drop lower. We live in west central Minnesota in the lakes area where we have a variety of trees giving us an amazing fall color scheme. The trees start to turn color this time of year and peak the end of September first week in October. What is fall like where you live.
Today I am going to share some fall leaves on my CASE Card. CASE stands for Copy And Selectively Edit. Each Thursday Alison and I share a card we have CASEd from one of the current Stampin' Up! Catalogs.
Today's CASE is from the Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog. I hope you have had a chance to see the new mini so many fun things and so little time.
The card on the left is the Stampin' Up! concept artist's card featured on page 22 of the mini. They used the Tree Angle Stamp Set along with the Stitched Triangle Dies to create the card. It is hard to tell by the photo but the background paper is The Red Foil paper embossed using the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder. The card on the right is my CASE.
The leaves are cut out using the Nature's Roots and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. Not only can you cut out the leaves with the dies but you can also emboss with them. I used Early Espresso, Cajun Craze and Just Jade Stampin’ Up!® cardstock. Just Jade is one of our new In-colors and I really love this new green addition to our color palette. All the products used for today's card are Stampin’ Up!®.
Very Vanilla – Card Base – 3" x 6" (scored at 3"), Sentiment – 1 1/4" x 2"
Early Espresso – 1 1/2" x 3"
Cajun Craze – 1 1/4" x 2"
Just Jade – 1 1/4" x 2"
Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper – 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
- Fold the Very Vanilla card base in half to create card.
- Glue the Plaid Tidings paper to the card front.
- Cut out the large leaf in Early Espresso paper using the die and Cut & Emboss and run it through again with the embossing die.
- Repeat with the smaller leaf in Cajun Craze and Just Jade.
- Glue the Early Espresso to the left-hand side of the card and the Just Jade to the right-hand side.
- Add the Cajun Craze leaf in the middle using a Stampin' Dimensional.
- Stamp the words on the Very Vanilla cardstock and cut out using the Tasteful Labels Dies.
- Fold the 1/4" Just Jade Ribbon (4") in half and adhere to the to the back of the tag.
- Adhere the tag to the upper right-hand corner with Stampin' Dimensionals.
All of the products that I use are from Stampin' Up! They are available for purchase, through me.
Color Palette for Today's Card
We hope you found some inspiration today! Make some time to stamp!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 67S27F6C/span>