In the north we often talk about a snow front moving in. You will want to move the Snow Front stamp set onto your shelves for sure. Create tranquil scenes, whether it’s cozy cabins with dainty deer or playful cardinals in a winter forest. This is a Two-Step set allows you to layer two or more images to create one final image with extra texture and dimension in the colors you want.
I made today’s card to wish all our Canadian Friends Happy Thanksgiving!
While the Snow Front stamp set says winter you can really use this stamp set anytime of year. I changed up the colors to reflect fall to create my Happy Thanksgiving Card.
Today’s card was created using one of our Sunday Sketches. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout which I did here or change it up a bit using a square where the circle etc. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal.
Let your imagination run wild!
I find the Scalloped Linen Ribbon a bit bulky to tie bows for a card, but it makes a perfect divider between the cardstock and designer paper.
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Crumb Cake: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Soft Suede: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Very Vanilla: 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Terracotta Tile: 3″ x 3″
- Designer Series Paper: 2 1/2″ x 4″
- Old Olive: scrap
- Bumblebee: scrap
- Fold the Crumb Cake cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue the Soft Suede cardstock to the card front.
- Glue the designer paper to the card front about 1/2″ from the bottom of the card.
- Glue the ribbon on the top edge of the designer series paper.
- Stamp the mountain scape in Soft Suede ink.
- Stamp the log house and trees in Early Espresso ink.
- Stamp the dots in Bumblebee, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile ink on the tree tops and at the tree bases.
- Stamp the grass in Pear Pizzazz ink.
- Glue the Very Vanilla to the Terracotta Mat.
- Adhere the mat to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals about 1/2″ from the top and left hand side.
- Stamp “HAPPY” in Early Espresso ink on Old Olive cardstock and cut around the words and adhere to the upper right hand corner of the stamped Very Vanilla with Mini Dimensionals.
- Stamp “THANKSGIVING” in Early Espresso ink on Bumblebee cardstock and cut around the words and adhere below the “HAPPY” with Mini Dimensionals.
If you like the Snow Front you won’t want to miss out on two other coordinating stamp sets, the Waterfront and My Meadow.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
- Patsy’s E- Newsletter (US Customers)
- Alison’s E-Newsletter (Canadian Customers)
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Judy Gielniak says
LOVE LOVE LOVE these creative ideas!
Patsy Waggoner says
Typepad HTML Email
Thank You Judy