Each Thursday my Border Buddy Patsy Waggoner from the US and I take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalogue. CASE means Copy And Selectively Edit. The beautiful projects by the concept artists from Stampin' Up! are a great way to be inspired! When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both.
In my card today I changed up the stamp set from Forever Fern to Cherish the Season Stamp Set.
Stampin' Up! concept artist card on left (page 109 of the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue) and my CASE on right using the Cherish the Season Bundle from the January – June 2020 Mini Catalogue
I also used the stunning Feels Like Frost 6" x 6" Specialty Designer Series Paper (#150444) along with the Gold Hoops (#152474) to finish off my card.
Stamping Paper Measurements
- Whisper White Thick (card base) – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; scored at 4 1/4"
- Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper (layer 1) – 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Shimmery White (layer 2) – 2 3/4" x 4"
- Silver Foil (bell) – 1 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Smoky Slate (sentiment) – 2 1/2" x 1/2"
- Basic Gray (twigs) – scraps
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold the Whisper White Thick cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the front of the card.
- Emboss the Shimmery White cardstock with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder using the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Pop up the embossed piece in the middle of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Glue the Gold Hoop to the middle of the embossed piece using a few Mini Glue Dots.
- Cut out two twigs from the Basic Gray and a bell from the Silver Foil using the Sounds of the Season Dies and Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Glue the twigs to the lower part of the hoop with glue dots.
- Add the bell in the middle of the twigs with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray ink on the Basic Gray strip.
- Cut a 3 1/2" piece of Gray Granite 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon and glue to the back of the sentiment.
- Pop up the sentiment on the card as shown in the picture.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
- Patsy’s E- Newsletter (US Customers)
- Alison’s E-Newsletter (Canadian Customers)
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
- Patsy's Online Store (US customers)
- Alison’s Online Store(Canadian customers)
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Lin Hense says
Love the simplicity! Beautiful card and the color is perfect.