It is Sunday Sketch time, Alison Solven from Canada here today.
Each Sunday Patsy Waggoner from the US (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Sketches can help get your creative juices flowing. I find that when I'm stuck and seem to have lost my stampin' mojo a sketch can give me the spark I need. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
Today's card features the Press On Stamp Set from the August – December 2020 Mini Catalogue. You can't have enough stamp sets that feature coffee and tea because they work for everyone you know and for every occasion!
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal which is what I did with my card today. Let your imagination run wild!
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Cajun Craze - Cardbase – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4"
- Gilded Autumn Speciality Designer Series Paper – 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"; 3 1/2" x 2 1/4"
- Very Vanilla – 3" x 1/2"
- Fold the Cajun Craze cardstock in half to create card base.
- Randomly stamp the coffee bean image on the front of the card using Cajun Craze ink.
- Glue the larger piece of Designer Series Paper to the middle of the card front.
- Wrap a piece of Vanilla Ribbon from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack around the bottom of the DSP and tie in a bow on the left side.
- Stamp the coffee cup image in Early Espresso ink on the smaller piece of DSP.
- Colour sections of the coffee image with Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Combo Pack.
- Pop up the stamped piece over the ribbon, in the middle of the larger DSP.
- Stamp the sentiment in Cajun Craze on the Very Vanilla strip and glue across the middle of the cup.
- Add a few Elegant Faceted Gems to finish the card.
Starting today (November 1st) when you place an order in our online store you will receive a free PDF featuring instructions for 8 cards using the Snowflake Splendor Suite of products. Here's a sneak peak:
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials plus bonus rewards with our customer rewards program.
- Alison's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(Canadian customers)
- Patsy's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(US customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code U6J2FMQD/span>