Each Sunday Alison Solven (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
Thursday I shared a card using the Bloom & Grow stamp set and today I am going to share another card using that same set. I have paired it with the Flower for Every Season Designer Paper and Ribbon. My favorite way to color images is with the Stampin' Blends. I added a few self adhesive Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to finish off the card.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
So Saffron (base): 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2"
Whisper White (squares): 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Flower For Every Season Designer Paper: 1 3/4" x 5 1/2"
- Fold the So Saffron paper in half on the score mark to create card base.
- Glue the designer paper to the center of the card front.
- Tie the ribbon around the front of the card towards the left hand side.
- Cut out four 1 1/4" squares using the Stitched Shapes Dies and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Place a post it note just at the top of the stitching and stamp the flower in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on all four squares.
- Color the flowers with Stampin' Blends (I used So Saffron and Poppy Parade).
- Adhere the squares to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting below the squares (I used the stamp from Itty Bitty Greetings).
- Finish off with adhering three Gold Glitter Enamel Dots randomly.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code AWAXQTZU