Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. CASE stands for (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog to inspire you!
Today's card features the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set and Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper featured in the Jan-June 2021 Mini Catalog.
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today it is an exact case, except Stampin' Up! Embellished with with the Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles. When you love a particular card there is nothing wrong with coping it exactly like you see it.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Whisper White (cardbase): 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White (sentiment): 1” x 3 ¾”
- Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (background): 4” x 5 ¼”
- Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (popsicles): 2 ¾” x 4 ¼”
- Purple Posey: 3” x 4 ½”
- Fold the Whisper White paper in half to create cardbase
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the cardfront with Stampin’ Seal
- Run the Purple Posy Paper through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the embossed paper to the card front at a slant.
- Adhere the popsicle paper to the card front at the opposite slant from the Purple Posey.
- Fold a 10” piece of the Blackberry Bliss Stripped Ribbon in half and adhere to the card front at an angle.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” in Tempting Turquoise Ink on the Whisper White paper.
- Stamp “hope it’s sweet” in Blackberry Bliss Ink below the Happy Birthday.
- Cut banner end on each side of the Whisper White paper.
- Adhere the words to the card front over the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code PQYBXBUH