Each Sunday Alison Solven (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
The Sweet Strawberry stamp set and Strawberry Builder Punch were used to create today's card. I always love a punch that coordinates with a stamp set. Punches are so easy to grab, punch and go.
The designer paper I used is one of the Sale-a-brations products you can earn free with qualifying order READ MORE…
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
CLICK HERE for more card sketches
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
Basic Black: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Flower & Field Designer Series Paper (striped): 2 3/4" x 5 1/2"
Flower & Field Designer Series Paper (floral): 2" x 5 1/2"
Very Vanilla (circle): 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Very Vanilla (strawberry): 1 1/2" x x 3"
Very Vanilla (inside): 4" x 5 1/4"
- Fold the Basic Black cardstock in half on the score line to create card base.
- Adhere the (floral) designer series paper to the center of the (striped) designer series paper.
- Adhere the striped designer paper to the center of the cardfront.
- Wrap the Snail Mail Twine around the center of the cardfront with a bow to the left-hand side.
- Cut out the Very Vanilla cardstock using the Stampin' Cut and large circle from the Stitched Shape Dies.
- Stamp in Tuxedo Black the strawberry leaves and flowers onto the upper part of the circle.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black in the lower right-hand side of the circle.
- Adhere the Matte Black Dots to the center of the flowers on the circle.
- Adhere the circle to the center of the cardfront with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the strawberry and stem in Tuxedo Black on Very Vanilla Cardstock.
- Stamp the solid strawberry in Cherry Cobbler (off stamping once).
- Stamp the solid stem in Granny Apple Green.
- Punch out the strawberry and the stem. adhere to the stitched circle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla (inside) to the inside of the card.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
- Patsy’s E- Newsletter (US Customers)
- Alison’s E-Newsletter (Canadian Customers)
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
- Patsy's Online Store (US customers)
- Alison’s Online Store(Canadian customers)
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code J92723XE
Barb Youngs says
Pretty card! Thanks for including the simple stamping steps and measurements. You are so kind. Thank you for all you do for your followers and customers. Stay warm and safe. It is snowing here in Kansas.