One of the wonderful things about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is being a part of something amazing. My team the Diva & Dude Stampers Gold Elite team is amazing. It is filled with lots of caring and sharing. Each month we recognize those who participate in card sketch challenges, those who share projects they made and also the Top Ten in sales.
Each month I hand stamp a card to send to the Top Ten in Sales, I try to make it unique. This month I stamped a Shutter Gate Card.
It looks complicated, but I only do simple! So if I can make this so can you! I used the Sand & Sea Suite of products for the card. So many great things included in this suite. Notice the little round opals? It is hard to see in the picture just how beautiful they are.
- Basic White (card base): 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score landscape position at 2 1/8” and 6 3/8”
- Basic White (shutters): 2 @ 3 1/2” x 4”
- Basic White (shell): 1 1/2" x 2 1/4"
- Rococo Rose (mat): 3" x 5 1/4"
- Rococo Rose (belly band): 3/4" x 9"
- Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper (front panels): 1 7/8” x 5 1/4”
- Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper (inside panel): 2 3/4" x 5"
I found the directions for this card on Split Coast Stampers. I am not sure exactly how long the website had been around but I know I joined it in 2004. CLICK HERE to check out my gallery on split coast stampers.
CLICK HERE to visit Split Coast Stampers for complete step by step directions for the Shutter Gate Card.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code AWAXQTZU