I have promised this card to my youngest granddaughter Fallon (4) when I am done sharing it here on my blog. She was so excited as I showered her how the butterfly spun across the card.
Many of you know our daughter and her husband and 4 children are staying with us until their new home is finished. I am hoping once they move into their new home and our house is back to "normal I can get back to doing a few newer videos. But until then I will share the oldies but goodies with you.
- Mini Glue Dots
- Stampin' Dimensional
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Mossy Meadow (base): 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper: 4" x 5 1/4"
- Basic White (sentiment): 1 7/8" x 5 1/8"
- So Saffron (embossed): 2" x 5 1/4"
- Poppy Parade (butterfly): 2" x 2"
- Blackberry Bliss (circle): 1 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Fold the Mossy Meadow cardstock at the score mark to create cardbase.
- Adhere the designer paper to the cardfront.
- Emboss the So Saffron paper with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Punch the center of the So Saffron using the Classic Label Punch.
- Lay the So Saffron over the Basic White so you can see where to stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Place some of the Foam Adhesive Strips on the very edge of the So Saffron and adhere to the Basic White.
- Punch out the Butterfly using the Butterfly Duet Punch in Poppy Parade Paper then emboss it with the Painted Texture 3D Folder.
- Cut out the Blackberry Bliss paper using the small scalloped circle from the Tasteful Touches Dies.
- Layer as described.
- Then tuck the bottom penny through the slit below the So Saffron.
- Then simply slant the card back and forth to make it spin.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
Current Host Code MZCVSG39