It is Sunday Sketch time, Alison Solven from Canada here today.
Each Sunday Patsy Waggoner from the US (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Sketches can help get your creative juices flowing. I find that when I'm stuck and seem to have lost my stampin' mojo a sketch can give me the spark I need. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
Today I'm featuring the brand new products from the Butterfly Bouquet offering. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection is gorgeous and includes the Butterfly Brilliance Stamp Set, Brilliant Wings Dies, a limited edition Butterfly Bijou 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper and the Natural Touch Specialty Paper. You can purchase the stamps and dies in a bundle and you can pick and choose the items you want a la carte.
What do you do if you want all the butterflies? The solution is the Butterfly Brilliance Collection. You’ll get beautifully detailed images and an unforgettable colour scheme. Put everything together and your projects will be beautiful enough to take flight! Only available while supplies last.
The Butterfly Brilliance Collection includes
* Butterfly Brilliance Cling Stamp Set
* Brilliant Wings Dies
* Butterfly Bijou 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2) Designer Series Paper
* Natural Touch Specialty Paper
Product colours: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Just Jade, Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Mint Macaron, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, So Saffron
Butterfly Bijou 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
Exclusive Designer Series Paper; available only during the Butterfly Bouquet promotion and while supplies last.
Some people call a group of butterflies a kaleidoscope, and that's what you'll get with the Butterfly Bijou 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper. Choose from glorious butterfly patterns in shades of aqua, pink, and yellow or watercolored patterns that coordinate beautifully. You can't go wrong with these unforgettable patterns. The dies cut out some of the butterflies too.
- 48 sheets of patterned paper: 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
- Acid free
- Lignin free
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Bermuda Bay – Cardbase – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; scored at 4 1/4"
- Basic White – 2 1/4" x 3 1/2"
- So Saffron – 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
- Butterfly Bijou 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
Layer 1 – 5 1/4" x 4"
Banner – 1 1/4" x 5"
Butterfly Pattern – cut out large butterfly
- Fold the Bermuda Bay cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the card front.
- Emboss the So Saffron piece using the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. Glue to the middle of the DSP.
- Banner cut the left end of the DSP strip. Glue across the So Saffron.
- Ink the stamps from the Butterfly Brilliance Cling Stamp Set in So Saffron and stamp on the Basic White.
- Pop up the stamp piece on the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut out the large butterfly from the Butterfly Bijou DSP using the Brilliant Wings Dies and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Pop up the butterfly using Stampin' Dimensionals in the middle of the Basic White.
- Add a large rhinestone to the body of the butterfly.
In March when you place an order in our online store you will receive a free PDF featuring instructions for 8 cards using the Dandy Garden Suite. Here's a sneak peak:
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials plus bonus rewards with our customer rewards program.
- Alison's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(Canadian customers)
- Patsy's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(US customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code U6J2FMQD/span>