Today's Technique How To, from the past is Two Step or Three Step Stacking. I love how this technique gives amazing depth to you stamped images. Today's card features the soon to retire To A Wild Rose Stamp Set and the Wild Rose Dies.
Amazing discounts on some of the retiring items. You can get this stamp set and dies for only $31.90, was regularly $60.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Blushing Bride (base): 5 1/2"x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4
- Blushing Bride (die cut): 1 1/2" x 5 1/4"
- Basic White (rose): 2 2/3" x 2 3/4"
- Basic White (leaves): 2 1/2" x 3"
- Basic White (words): 2 3/4" x 4"
- Fold the Blushing Bride cardstock in half to create card base.
- Cut out the Blushing Bride paper using the lattice die from the Wild Rose Dies and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Stamp the words in Early Espresso Ink on the Basic White Paper and cut out with the large label from the dies.
- Adhere to the cardfront about 1" from the bottom with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the the more solid rose in Blushing Bride Ink.
- Stamp the medium solid rose in Calypso Coral Ink.
- Stamp the outline rose in Cajun Craze Ink.
- Cut out the rose with the coordinating die.
- Adhere the rose to the above the words with two sets of Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the solid leaves in Pear Pizzazz Ink.
- Stamp the outline leaves in Old Olive Ink.
- Cut out the leaves with the dies and adhere to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie the Ornate Garden Old Olive Ribbon in a bow and adhere to the left-hand side of the words with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Add some Artistry Blooms Sequins to the cardfront randomly.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code AWAXQTZU