Today's Technique How To, from the past is Two Step or Three Step Stacking. I love how this technique gives amazing depth to you stamped images. Today's card features the soon to retire To A Wild Rose Stamp Set and the Wild Rose Dies.
The To a Wild Rose Stamp Set features a regal three-step stamp that creates a stunning photorealistic rose to adorn your favorite projects.
Amazing discounts on some of the retiring items. You can get this stamp set and dies for only $31.90, was regularly $60.
Click here for the original post and a link to a Free PDF Tutorial and Video of Two Step Stamping.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Blushing Bride (base): 5 1/2"x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4
- Blushing Bride (die cut): 1 1/2" x 5 1/4"
- Basic White (rose): 2 2/3" x 2 3/4"
- Basic White (leaves): 2 1/2" x 3"
- Basic White (words): 2 3/4" x 4"
- Fold the Blushing Bride cardstock in half to create card base.
- Cut out the Blushing Bride paper using the lattice die from the Wild Rose Dies and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Stamp the words in Early Espresso Ink on the Basic White Paper and cut out with the large label from the dies.
- Adhere to the cardfront about 1" from the bottom with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the the more solid rose in Blushing Bride Ink.
- Stamp the medium solid rose in Calypso Coral Ink.
- Stamp the outline rose in Cajun Craze Ink.
- Cut out the rose with the coordinating die.
- Adhere the rose to the above the words with two sets of Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the solid leaves in Pear Pizzazz Ink.
- Stamp the outline leaves in Old Olive Ink.
- Cut out the leaves with the dies and adhere to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie the Ornate Garden Old Olive Ribbon in a bow and adhere to the left-hand side of the words with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Add some Artistry Blooms Sequins to the cardfront randomly.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Would Love to have you shop with us!
- Patsy's Online Store (US customers)
- Alison’s Online Store(Canadian customers)
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Barb Youngs says
I’m sorry to see the “To a Wild Rose” stamp & die set retire. It’s such a beautiful set with so many possibilities. Thank you for sharing your simple stamping steps & measurements for the this beautiful card. Enjoyed your video on how to do 2-step stamping. But, I missed the name of the stamp set you used in the video.
Patsy Waggoner says
Typepad HTML Email
Hello Barb, The stamp set in the video is the Stipple Blossom Set, that was a very popular stamp set and one I kept to use when I retire LOL. Have a great day.