Each Sunday Alison Solven (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
The True Love paper is all black and white flowers and designs. When I held in person classes one of the favorite classes of all times was an all Black and White Night class. All the cards where made with just black and white. It is a great way if you are new to stamping you can create some amazing cards with simply white and black cardstock and black ink. My black ink pad of choice is the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Basic White (base) 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Basic White (words) 3" x 3 1/2"
- Basic Black 2 1/4" x 4"
- True Love Designer Series Paper 4" x 4 1/2"
- Fold the Basic White in half at the score mark to create the cardbase.
- Adhere the Basic Black paper to the center of the designer paper with Stampin' Seal.
- Tie the ribbon around the center of the Basic Black with the bow all the way to the left-hand side.
- Adhere the designer paper to the card front.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black Ink on the Basic White paper and adhere to the center of the cardfront with Stampin' Dimensionals.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code PQYBXBUH