Each Sunday Alison Solven (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
Today's card features the Hydrangea Haven Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!® along with the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper which is all part of the Hydrangea Hill Suite of products. We will be featuring this suite of products in our May Border Buddy PDF Tutorial.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout as I did today or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
CLICK HERE for more card sketches
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Basic White (base): 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
- Basic White (stamped): 2 1/4" x 3 3/4"
- Old Olive (mat): 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"
- Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper (strip): 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper (floral): 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- Fold the Basic White paper on the score mark to create your cardbase.
- Adhere the striped designer paper to the card front.
- Adhere the floral paper to the Old Olive mat.
- Tie the Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon around the mat with the bow to the left-hand side about 1" from the bottom.
- Adhere the mat to the cardfront about 1/2" from the top of the card base
- Stamp the hydrangea outline stamp in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the Basic White paper.
- Stamp the solid leaves in Old Olive and the flower in Highland Heather ink.
- Stamp For You from the retiring Itty Bitty Greetings in Tuxedo Black Ink in the lower right-hand corner of the Basic White.
- Adhere the Basic White to the cardfront with Stampin' Dimensionals.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
- Patsy’s E- Newsletter (US Customers)
- Alison’s E-Newsletter (Canadian Customers)
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
- Patsy's Online Store (US customers)
- Alison’s Online Store(Canadian customers)
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code RZVNS4XV/span>
Leave a Reply