It is Sunday Sketch time, Alison Solven from Canada here today.
Each Sunday Patsy Waggoner from the US (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Sketches can help get your creative juices flowing. I find that when I'm stuck and seem to have lost my stampin' mojo a sketch can give me the spark I need. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
Here's the sketch I used:
Today I'm featuring products from the Well Suited Suite featured in the January – June 2021 Mini Catalogue. Sometimes it's hard to make cards with a masculine theme but all the products in the collection work beautifully together. The Handsomely Suited Stamp Set and Suit & Tie Dies can be purchased together in a bundle and you save 10%!
Your projects will be the best-dressed when you craft using the products in the Well Suited Suite. Create guy-inspired projects for the guys in your life: Father's Day cards, masculine birthday cards, scrapbook pages. If you love neutral colors and classic textile patterns, you'll love what you can do with these products. This suite collection is also available in French.
The Well Suited Suite Suite Collection includes
* Handsomely Suited Cling Stamp Set (10% off)
* Suit & Tie Dies (10% off)
* Well Suited Designer Series Paper
* Well Suited Twine Combo Pack
Product colours: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Cajun Craze, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Smoky Slate
Card base – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; scored at 4 1/4"
Bow – 2 1/2" x 1 1/4"
- Basic White
Stamp Piece – 2 1/4" x 2 1/4"
- Well Suited Designer Series Paper
Layer 1 – 5 1/4" x 4"
Layer 2 – 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Strip – 1" x 3 1/2"
- Fold the Smoky Slate to create card base.
- Glue the DSP (layer 2) to layer 1 and glue the DSP strip to layer 2 as shown.
- Wrap one strand of each Well Suited Twine (Basic Gray and Night of Navy) around the middle and tie in a bow on the left side.
- Glue the DSP to the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy on the bottom of the Basic White.
- Stamp the bow in Basic Gray on Smoky Slate and cut out with coordinating die.
- Pop up the bow with a Stampin' Dimensionals about the sentiment.
- Pop up the stamped piece with Stampin' Dimensionals as shown. In April when you place an order in our online store you will receive a free PDF featuring instructions for 8 cards using the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle. Here's a sneak peak:
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials plus bonus rewards with our customer rewards program.
- Alison's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(Canadian customers)
- Patsy's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(US customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code KG4SYTVU