The past few months I have been sharing some techniques from my original series Technique How To! Today's featured technique is a fun fold card called Shadow Box. This is a really simple card however it doesn't look simple.
The Free as a Bird stamp set has been around awhile and is one I reach for often when stamping. Are you someone who likes to see how to make a card? You can watch my original video simply click here.
The birds were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and then colored with Stampin' Blends.
Stampin' Blend Colors used…
- Calypso Coral
- Balmy Blue
- Misty Moonlight
A very easy card to make.
- The front and back of the card are Balmy Blue Cardstock 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and score at 1/2", 1", 4 1/2", 5".
- I embossed the front of the card using the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder.
- The window was cut out using the Tasteful Label dies.
The Free As A Bird Stamp Set includes a combination of sweet birds, flowers, branches and greetings. The birds can be colored and customized to create many types of birds. S
Quantity: 12 cling stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, d, e
Stampin' Up!'s cling stamps
- Are premium rubber stamps.
- Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
- Are precut so you don't have to trim.
- Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
- Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your cling stamps (blocks sold separately).
- Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code U6J2FMQD/span>