Each Thursday my Border Buddy Patsy Waggoner (US) and I (Alison Solven Canada) take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. CASE stands for (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog to inspire you!
Today's card features the Artistically Inked Stamp Set and the Artistic Dies by Stampin' Up! When you purchase the stamp set and dies in a bundle #155456 you save 10%
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today's card changed out the colours, Designer Series Paper and stamp sets. The original card from page 13 of the Annual Catalogue featured the Art Gallery bundle. I love how the concept artists showed a simple card, a more stepped up card and finally a WOW version using the same products and layout.
Did you hear? We are excited to restart our Border Buddy Take & Make Card Kits! You will have one week to sign up for your kit, sales end July 8, 2020.
We are featuring the Expressions in Ink Suite of products for our monthly Take & Make Card Kit and today's Just in Case card. For those that ordered kits in the past be sure to read through the details as some things have changed. Details follow our Just in CASE card details.
JULY 2021 BORDER BUDDY TAKE & MAKE CARD KIT
What is included in the Border Buddy Take & Make Card Kit Class**
- Paper, envelopes and embellishment to create 4 cards (1 each of 4 designs).
- Paper supplies cut and ready to go also die-cut, punched and embossed if needed.
- PDF Tutorial with images, supply list, measurements and step by step directions for the 4 cards.
- Instructions for 2 bonus WOW cards.
**On occasion, design paper and embellishments may vary from images in the PDF due to availability.
How much is the Take & Make Kit?
- $20 US Customers ordering through Patsy Waggoner US
- $22 CAN Customers ordering through Alison Solven CAN
What do I need to complete the kit?
- You will provide the stamps (coordinating dies if needed) inks and adhesives to complete your project.
What is the deadline to sign up for the class?
- Deadline to sign up for the Take & Make is the 8th of each month.
How and When will the kits be shipped?
- I will order the supplies for the kits on the 9th of the month. I usually takes about 7-10 days to arrive to me.
- I will then cut and prepare the kits and mail them out via United States Postal Service around the 20th of the month.
Do I have to sign up for a minimum number of months?
- NO – this is a by the month, you sign up each month to purchase the Border Buddy Card Kits.
Can I purchase just the PDF Tutorial?
- YES – the cost is $10US/$12CAN
Register and pay
Supplies you may want/need
- 154542 Artistically Inked Stamp Set*
- 155371 Artistic Dies*
- 132708 Tuxedo Black Classic Ink
- 155670 Pale Papaya Classic Ink
- 147104 Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink
- 155712 Polished Pink Classic Ink
- 141897 Wink of Stella Brush (optional)
- 104430 Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 152813 Stampin’ Seal
- 103683 Mini Glue Dots
*order the Artistically Inked Stamp Set and Artistic Dies in the Bundle (154542) and save 10%
Embellishments & Ribbon are included in your kit!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code AWAXQTZU