Season’s Blessings Bundle by Stampin’ Up! was used to create this week’s Sunday Sketch Card. With this stamp set you can create baskets of poinsettia bouquets. You will find two fun baskets one that is stamped and a intricate die cut basket from the Seasonal Basket Dies. The flower and leaves in this set will help provide lots of inspiration for Christmas and fall cards.
Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. You can create the card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You may want to turn the layout so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it horizontally. Let your imagination run wild there is no right or wrong way!
The bright Granny Apple Green cardbase paired with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper creates a bold statement. Do you like out of the box Christmas colors or traditional? If you like traditional this paper is right for you!
Season’s Blessings Bundle by Stampin’ Up!
The Real Red poinsettias fill the basket to create a great holiday bouquet. Stampin’ Up! makes it so easy to color coordinate while stamping. The Cherry Cobbler ribbon blends nicely with the Real Red. Here are the directions for making this card.
simple stamping steps and measurements
- Granny Apple Green (base): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White (square): 2 5/8″ x 2 5/8″
- (words) 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
- (poinsettias) 2″ x 4″
- (leaves): 2″ x 2″
- (basket): 1 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper: 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Fold the Granny Apple Green cardstock in half on the score mark.
- Glue the designer paper to the cardfront about 1/2″ from the left-hand edges.
- With Stampin’ Seal run a strip of adhesive about 4″ long across the card front about 3/4 from the bottom and 1/4″ from the right hand side.
- Lay your 4 1/4″ ribbon on the adhesive and press down.
- Adhere the Basic White cardstock square to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the basket in Early Espresso Ink, the leaves in Granny Apple Green, the Poinsettias in Real Red on Basic White cardstock.
- Cut out the stamped images with the coordinating Seasonal Basket Dies using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Attach the cut out stamped images to the white square with Stampin’ Seal, popping up the small flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the words in Early Espresso Ink on the Basic White cardstock strip adhere it to the basket with Stampin’ Dimensionals. It will overhang the square a bit on the right-hand side.
I hope this inspires you to stamp up a card using today’s card sketch. Want to use a different sketch to get going? CLICK HERE for more card sketches.
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3