Happy Thanksgiving to you and I hope you are able to celebrate with loved ones. It is only fitting to share a Thanksgiving card for you to enjoy. You can easily change up the sentiment and use it for other occasions too!
What are you special memories of Thanksgiving Day? My fondest memory is when I was small we would go to my Grandma’s. We didn’t have far to go as she lived just through the woods from us. On my way I would sing over the river and through the woods. What is your special memory of Thanksgiving?
Today I am sharing this Happy Thanksgiving to you as part of my Just in CASE Series. This is where I find a card that inspires me and I CASE it. CASE stands for Copy and Selectively Edit or Copy and Share Everything. You can copy it exactly like I did today or change it up letting your imagination run wild. If you go too far it is no longer a CASE and you have created your own master piece.
happy thanksgiving to you
One of my favorite style of stamps are solid like the Season’s Blessings stamp set. The solid stamp does all the work for you, no coloring. This set has a coordinating die set called Seasonal Baskets Dies. Anything with baskets automatically goes on my shelf. My stamp room is filled with Longaberger Baskets, so many that people think I sell them, LOL. I did think about it at one time but I felt I needed to focus on sharing my love of stamping.
what do you have a passion for?
Direct Sales are great and I encourage you if you have a passion for something think about joining and selling what you love. For some people it maybe make up, for others kitchen tools, and some health products. There is no end to the possibilities. Direct sails gives you flexible hour, discount on a product you love and income if you choose.
simple stamping steps and Measurements
- Base Evening Evergreen: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Basket Basic White: 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Crumb Cake Basket: 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Tag Basic White: 1 1/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Leaves Basic White: 2″ x 4 1/4″
- Sprigs Soft Succulent: 3″ x 4 1/4″
- Torn edge strips: In Tood Taste Designer Paper: 1 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Soft Succulent scrap
STEP BY STEP DIRECTIONS
- Fold the Evening Evergreen in half to create your card base.
- Tear the edges of the In Good Taste paper so they are about 1 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Run the strips through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Tasteful Texture 3D Embossing Folder
- Glue the strips to the card front as shown in the photo.
- Stamp the springs in Soft Succulent in on Basic White and cut out with the coordinating die and glue to the card front.
- Glue the Crumb Cake paper to the Basic White at an angle and cut out the basket using the die and adhere the basket to the card front with a stamping dimensional where the tag and leaf will go (so they don’t show through).
- Stamp the leaves and cut out with coordinating dies. (large leaf and one small leaf are stamped in Cajun Craze & Bumblebee Ink, medium and one small leaf are Bumblebee and Old Olive ink)
- Randomly adhere the leaves to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the words in Cajun Craze Ink on Basic White Cardstock and cut out with the small Tailor Made Tags Die.
- Cut out the tag whatchamacallit in Soft Succulent Cardstock and glue to the tag.
- Run Linen Thread through the holes and tie in a bow.
- Glue a piece of Basic White Cardstock 4″ x 51/4″ inside the card and stamp your greeting.
Please scroll down to the comments and share you Thanksgiving Memories I would love to read them.
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3