We once lived in a peaceful cabin in the woods much like the one on this card. Our home was log with a full front covered porch and it truly was peaceful. Twenty years ago we traded the woods for a home on the lake and it too is very peaceful.
I really love this card with it’s dimension and detail. We often have fox walking across our back yard along the lake just like in this photo.
Peaceful Cabin in the Woods case cards
Today is Just in CASE Thursday and you can see today is almost an exact CASE just changing up the designer papers. CASE stands for Copy and Selectively Edit. You can recreate the card exactly like the original or change it up a bit.
- The Stampin’ Up! Concept Artist used the Balmy Blue from the Subtles 6″ X 6″ Designer Series Paper (155229).
- I used the Ombre Specialty Paper (155784) for the circle above and the Pattern Party Host Designer Series Paper (155426) for the lower.
- We both used the Cork Specialty Paper (156393) from the mini catalog as our background.
I really love the unique texture and look the cork paper has.
- Cabin Dies (156404)
- Peaceful Cabin Cling Stamp Set  $23.00
- Peaceful Cabin Bundle (English)  $54.00
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock  $8.25
- Cork 12″ X 12″ Specialty Paper  $7.50
- Ombre 12″ X 12″ Specialty Paper  $10.00
- Silver Foil Sheets  $5.00
- Pattern Party 12″ X 12″ Host Designer Series Paper 
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad  $7.50
- Stampin’ Dimensionals  $4.00
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue  $4.00
Last week I shared this card using the Cabin Dies adn the Whimsy and Wonder Designer Paper. CLICK HERE for complete details.
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3