Don’t miss the Whimsy & Wonder Paper. This paper has been on a long backorder and once it arrived I couldn’t wait to start creating. We choose this paper for our November Border Buddy PDF tutorial and also our Card Kit Class by mail.
Today’s is Just in CASE Thursday so what better choice than the Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper to pair with the Snowman Season Stamp Set and Snowman Builder Punch.
The snowman was punched out of the Pearlescent Specialty Paper. It is hard to see the subtle glimmer this paper has from the photo. The trees were cut out using the Cabin Dies from the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog. Don’t forget that the mini catalog ends January 3 and many items are only whiles supplies last.
CASE stands for Copy and Selective Edit. When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. You can find all kinds of inspiration on blogs, Pinterest, the Stampin’ Up! catalog and more.
Whimsy & Wonder Paper Just in CASE Card
Our goal is to show you how you can use the papercrafting products you already own to CASE a card you like. Today card while similar is also very different. I replaced the blue sky with designer paper and the rabbit for a snowman.
simple stamping steps and measurements
- Gray Granite (card base): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White (trees): 3 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- Mint Macaron (tree background): 3″ x 4″
- Pearlescent Specialty Paper (snowman): 1 3/4″ x 3″
- Basic Black (hat): 1 3/4″ x 3″
- Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Specialty Paper (background): 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Fold the Gray Granite Cardstock in half on the score mark to create card base.
- Glue the designer paper to the card front.
- Cut out the Basic White trees and snow using the Cabin Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Stamp the words in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink just below the trees.
- Cut out just the trees in Mint Macaron and glue to the back side of the white trees.
- Adhere the trees to the cardfront with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch out the snowman and glue to the right side of the trees.
- Punch out the hat and glue to the snowman’s head.
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code U6J2FMQD