A little note CASE card is the focus of my blog post today. This card was stamped using the Plentiful Plant Stamp Set. The tags on the card were cut out using the Tailor Made Tags dies by Stampin’ Up! Notice the cut little flower pot, it was also cut out with dies from the Perfect Plant Dies. I use exclusively the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Mini for all my die cutting needs.
A little note case
Not only can you cut with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine but you can also emboss. The texture on the card was made by running a strip of Pear Pizzazz Cardstock through the machine using the Greenery Embossing Folders.
You can see by the card on the left that my card on the right is almost an exact copy except for the stamp set. I used the Plentiful Plant Stamp Set and Coordinating Perfect Plant Dies. The cardstock is the same colors of Pear Pizzazz, Cinnamon Cider, Pool Party and Crumb Cake. The embellishments are the same Metallic Pears and Linen Thread on both cards.
simple stamping steps & Measurements
- Pear Pizzazz
- card base: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- embossed: 3″ x 5 1/2″
- plant: scrap
- Cinnamon Cider
- tag: 2″ x 3 1/2″
- flowerpot: scrap
- Pool Party
- 2″ x 3 1/2″
- Crumb Cake (tag): 1″ x 2 1/2
- Fold the Pear Pizzazz cardbase in half on the score mark.
- Run the Pear Pizzazz through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Greenery Embossing Folder with rows of leaves.
- Die cut the Cinnamon Cider using the large Tailored Made Tag Die.
- Stamp the leaves in Cinnamon Cider on the Cinnamon Cider tag.
- Cut the Pool Party tag and then emboss with the Greenery Embossing folder with flowers and butterflies.
- Stamp the words in Cinnamon Cider Ink on the Crumb Cake Cardstock and die cut with the smaller tag.
- Tie the tags together with Linen Thread and then fan out and adhere the Cinnamon Cider to the card front, the Pool Party with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then the Crumb Cake with Multipurpose Glue.
- Cut out the flower pot in Cinnamon Cider and the plant in Pear Pizzazz and attach them to the Pool Party tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finish off with three Metallic Pearls.
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
For Bonus Gift Reward use the
November 2021 Host Code WQ6KHHZ9