December Take & Make Kit by mail! Can you believe it is that time again. Registration for the Take & Make Card Kit starts today! The class features the Plentiful Plants Bundle and Bloom Where You Are Planted Designer Series Paper by Stampin’ Up. You will have one week to sign up for your card kit by mail, registration ends December 8, 2021.
Take and Make CARD KIT CLASS INcludes…
- Paper, envelopes, and embellishment to create 4 cards (1 each of 4 unique designs).
- Cardstock cut and ready to go.
- Punched, embossed and die-cut if needed.
- PDF Tutorial with images, supply list, measurements and step by step directions.
- Take and Make Kit Cost $20.00 (Shipping is FREE and I only ship to US postal addresses).
- All you need to complete kits are stamps, inks, and adhesives
- Sign Up Deadline 8th of the month!
- I will order kit supplies on the 9th of the month.
- Mail out around the 20th of the month.
- No monthly subscription you can pick and choose which kit you want.
Can I purchase just the PDF Tutorial?
- YES – the cost is $10USD Customers
You will receive a PayPal Invoice within 48 hours after registration.
To complete the projects exactly like the tutorial you will want to order a few supplies if you don’t already have them.
Some fun feedback…
Patsy, My kit came and you do an outstanding job wrapping,mailing,and even numbering the cards. I will be ordering more in the future. I love this blue “in person” . i do not have this stamp set but am recreating the cards with the beach ones I have. The old SU shell stamp set is so lovely and the You Matter text is perfect for many occasions. Just wanted you to know that your attention to details is noticed and appreciated. Your kits could be well used with other sets if customers can not afford new ones. Have a blessed day. Paula
The legal bit – This class is for your personal use only. It cannot be shared in any manner on social media (instructions and/or projects) or sold to a third party. The copyrighted PDF cannot be reproduced except for your own use.
**sometimes inventory and backorders may require that we have to substitute items in the kit.
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3