What do Sunshine, Rainbows and Otters have in common? They are all on todays card! One of my favorite memories is canoeing down the Crow Wing River and watching the river otters slide so playfully down the banks. Then they would run up and slide down again. They seemed so happy and playful just like my little guy today.
The fun cheerful Sunshine and Rainbows 6″ x 6″ paper along with the Awesome Otters Stamp Set are both exclusive Sale-A-Bration items. You can choose a Free Sale-A-Bration product with every $50 or $100 you spend (before tax and shipping).
Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches and share it with you. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. Turn your sketch from portrait to landscape for a totally different look. Let your imagination run wild!
Sunshine, Rainbows and Otters card
simple stamping steps and measurements
- 159276 Basic White (cardbase): 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 1/4″
- 159276 Basic White (stamped): 2 ¼” x 2 ¾”
- 131197 Bermuda Bay (mat): 2 ½” x 3”
- 146989 Mango Melody (mat): 3 ¾” x 4”
- 158126 Sunshine and Rainbows Designer Series Paper (clouds): 4” x 5 ¼”
- 158126 Sunshine and Rainbows Designer Series Paper (rainbows): 3 ½” x 3 ¾”
- Fold the Basic White paper on the score mark to create cardbase.
- Glue the cloud paper to the card front.
- Glue the rainbow paper to the Mango Melody mat and glue the mat to the card front about 1/4″ from top and bottom of card front.
- Stamp the words from the (158087) Awesome Otters Stamp Set in (132708) Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the Basic White.
- Stamp the otter above the words.
- Color with Stampin’ Blends (154882 Crumb Cake and 154894 Pool Party).
- Adhere the stamped image to the Bermuda Bay mat and adhere to the cardfront with (104430) Stampin’ Dimensionals about 1/2″ from the bottom.
- Color the (151326) 1/8″ Crinkle White Ribbon with the dark (155520) Polished Pink Stampin’ Blend.
- Tie the in a bow and adhere to the left edge of the Bermuda Bay mat with a (103683) Stampin’ Mini Glue Dots.
- Add a self adhesive (154284) Black Matte Dot to the otters nose.
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Lives on our Facebook Group!
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code 67S27F6C