Sunday Sketch card features the Sweet Conversations Stamp Set available in the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog that goes live on Tuesday, January 4. With over 75 pages of new and exciting things I can’t wait to share it with you. If you place $50 or more in orders at my online store in the last 6 months you should have received the mini in the mail along with the Sale-a-brations flyer.
Each Sunday I create a card using one of our card sketches and share it with you. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the card like I did today, so if it is a landscape sketch you might want to make it a portrait card. Let your imagination run wild!
Sweet Conversations Stamp Set Card
Don’t let the Valentine theme limit the ways you use this stamp set. I can think of many different occasions like weddings, mother’s day and birthdays. What occasions can you think of to use the set.
simple stamping steps and measurements
- 146986 Highland Heather (cardbase): 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 ½”
- 157616 Sweet Talk DSP (stripes): 2 ¾” x 5 ½”
- 157616 Sweet Talk DSP (hearts): 4
- 159276 Basic White (circles): 4” x 4”
- Fold the cardbase in half on the score mark.
- Glue the striped paper to the center of the card front.
- Tie the ribbon (158129 Real Red 3/8” Linen Ribbon) around the cardfront about 1″ from the bottom with the bow towards the left hand side.
- Cut out the Basic White using the circles from the Tasteful Labels Dies (152886) and Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Adhere the circles to the card front as shown in the image with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut out the hearts from the designer paper using the Sweet Hearts Dies (157623) and adhere to the circles with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp a sentiment inside from the Sweet Conversations Stamp Set (157624).
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Lives on our Facebook Group!
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code U6J2FMQD