Today’s Just in CASE card was stamped using the Rainbow of Happiness Stamp Set. This set is featured in the Jan-June 2022 Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog. This catalog will be available until June 30, 2022. This set is also our chosen stamp set for this month’s Border Buddy PDF Tutorial.
CASE stands for Copy and Selective Edit. You can copy it exactly or edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Here I used all the same elements except instead of a note card I created a regular size card.
You can find all kinds of inspiration in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. My goal is to show you how samples from the catalog can inspire you.
While the raindrops, dots and hearts look like a pattern paper they are stamped using stamps from the Rainbow and Happiness Stamp Set.
The mat and stripes are designer paper from the Sunshine & Rainbows 6″ x 6″ package. This paper has over 12 different double sided designs giving you over 24 patterns to choose from.
just in case card
- Pool Party 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Sunshine and Rainbows Designer Series Paper (Bermuda Bay): 3 1/2” x 4 1/4”
- Sunshine and Rainbows Designer Series Paper (striped): 3 ¼” x 4”
- Basic White (scallop): 2 ¾” 4”
- Basic White (words): ¾” x 3”
- Fold the Pool Party on the score mark to create card base.
- Run the Basic White cardstock through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the scallop die from the Brilliant Rainbow Dies.
- Stamp in a row below each scallop the dots, hearts, raindrops and dashes starting with Magenta Madness, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, Bumblebee and finish with Magenta Madness Classic Ink.
- Glue to the bottom of the striped designer paper and then glue the striped designer paper to the striped Bermuda Bay and then glue the Bermuda Bay to the center of the card front.
- Stamp the words in Bermuda Bay on the Basic White and fold the Sheer Pool Party Ribbon in half and attach to the back side of the Basic White.
- Attach the words to the card front just over the bottom edge of the scallops with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 5 self adhesive Brushed Brass Butterflies to the card front (3 below the words and 2 above).
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code KG4SYTVU