Sunday Sketches SS059 Card created with the Friendly Hello stamp set is one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration options! You only have one more day to take advantage of Jan-Feb 2022 Sale-A-Brations.
It is so easy to give color to your stamped images with the Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Blends. Simply pick out colors from the designer paper. The colorful Friendly Hello 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper features Stampin’ Up! colors of Fresh Freesia, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink, Pool Party and Shaded Spruce.
Sunday Sketches SS059 Card
Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches and share it with you. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. Get creative and turn your sketch from portrait to landscape for a totally different look. Let your imagination run wild!
simple stamping steps and measurements
- Pool Party (base): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White (stamped): 3″ x 3″
- Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper
- (leaves): 4″ x 4 1/2″
- (striped): 2 1/2″ x 4″
- Fold the Pool Party in half at the score mark to create card base.
- Glue the striped Designer Series Paper to the leaf designer paper.
- Tie the ribbon around the center of the designer paper with a bow at the left-hand side.
- Glue the leaf designer paper to the card front.
- Stamp the greeting in Tuxedo Black Ink on the bottom of the Basic White and the bird above it.
- Color the bird with the Stampin’ Blends (Pool Party, Fresh Freesia, Granny Apple Green Petal Pink, Crumb Cake).
- Adhere the Basic White Cardstock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Want to see more card sketches – CLICK HERE
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Lives on our Facebook Group!
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z
Virginia Aakre says
Pretty card! I love the bird on the branch and the flowers.
I’m glad you had a chance to visit your friend and get away from some of our cold weather.
I think spring is around the corner, somewhere!
Thanks for your inspiration.
Patsy Waggoner says
Thank you Virginia – appreciate the note.