Timeless Tulips Stamp Set pairs perfectly with the new Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper. It is part of the Flowering Fields Suite which includes some amazing new products. Flowering Tulips stamp set is part of the suite. I look forward to playing with it and sharing some fun cards soon.
Mixing the “old” with the “new” is always fun. The Timeless Tulip Stamp Set that has been around for a while mixed with the new designer paper. As can be seen this paper is filled with spectacular colors.
Card Sketches help me to get my stamping mojo going. I stamped today’s card using Sunday Sketches SS058. CLICK HERE for more Sunday Sketches.
Timeless Tulips Stamp Set
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Bumblebee (base): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″)
- Pear Pizzazz (leaves): 2″ x 5 1/4″
- Heather Highland (scalloped circle): 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″
- Basic White (circle): 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″
- Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Fold the Bumblebee paper in half to create card base.
- Stamp the stem and leaves in Pear Pizzazz Ink on the Pear Pizzazz Paper.
- Glue the stamped paper to the designer series paper.
- Tie the Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon around the paper and tie a bow to the left side.
- Glue the designer paper to the cardfront.
- Stamp the tulip petals Highland Heather Ink on the Highland Heather Paper and punch out with the punch.
- Adhere the Tulip Petals to the top of the stems with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the words on the Basic White paper in Highland Heather Ink,
- Cut out with the 1 3/8″ Layering Circle Die using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Take the Highland Heather Cardstock and cut out the scallop circle that is just a bit larger than the circle.
- Glue the word circle on the scallop circle and adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the ribbon about 1″ from the right-hand side.
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Lives on our Facebook Group!
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z
Leave a Reply