You are in for a real treat today as I share a unique fun fold card stamped using the Hand Penned Stamp Set and Penned Flower Dies. The stamp set, dies and designer series paper are all part of the Hand Penned Suite.
Most Thursdays I share a card I CASE from one of the current catalogs. Today I CASED a card I found on Pinterest. The card was created by Kim Fee from the UK. She has a blog called www.simplyfairies.co.uk and worth a look. You will find lots of great inspiration on her blog.
CASE stands for Copy and Selective Edit. You can copy it exactly or edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both.
You can see how this card opens up uniquely by a simple hinge.
- Basic White Card Base is a single back layer: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2″
- Hand Penned Designer Series Paper: 4 x 51/4″
- Basic White Card Front: 3 x 5-1/2″
- Hand Penned Designer Series Paper: 2-3/4″ x 5-1/4″
- Hinge (strip) 1 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ scored at 1/2″
- Basic White scalloped rectangles (2 one for outside and onw for inside).
Basic Supplies used for the Unique Fun Fold Card…
- 155492 HAND-PENNED PETALS BUNDLE
- 152568 BEST YEAR CLING STAMP SET
- 151690 STITCHED SO SWEETLY DIES
- 155499 HAND-PENNED 12″ X 12″ DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
- 154284 MATTE BLACK DOTS
You can find all kinds of inspiration in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog or as I did today on Pinterest. Check out and follow me on Pinterest I typically pin every day. If you already follow me thanks a bunch I couldn’t do it with out you.
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3