Don’t Miss FREE Shipping one day only TODAY – Click Here for more details.
Amazing Silhouettes Stamp Set (157814) is the focal point of today’s Just in CASE card. You can find this stamp set on page 40 in the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
CASE stands for Copy and Selective Edit. You can copy it exactly or edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both.
You can see by the images that this is almost an exact CASE. Except for the background; card on left features the Abstract Beauty Designer Series Paper – card on right Pattern Party Host Designer Series Paper.
Create a beautiful projects with the Abstract Beauty 4″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. Paper designs include artsy swooshes, splotches, brushstrokes, and patterns. The paper includes a mix of small and large sized patterns so you can mix and match for different looks. The 4 x 6 size is perfect for on your card fronts.
Notice the delicate butterflies? You can cut out a variety of sizes using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Beautiful Wings Dies. I think words finish of the front of a card either stamped our cut out. Happy Mother’s Day in the Highland Heather stamped and then cut out using the Word Wishes Dies that are retiring this month!
Would you like a word die set that covers every holiday during the year? Here is your opportunity! Don’t miss this GREAT DEAL, Reg.
$36.00 on the Last Chance Sale only $28.80.
Amazing Silhouettes Stamp Set
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Basic Black (cardbase): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Basic White (stamped): 3 @ 2 3/8″ x 1 1/4″
- (butterflies): 2″ x 4 1/4″
- (inside): 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Highland Heather (words): 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Vellum Cardstock: 2 3/4″ x 4″
- Pattern Party Host Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Score the Basic Black at 4 1/4″ and fold on the score mark to create card base.
- Adhere the Vellum to the center of the designer paper (I used glue dots and placed them where I knew the butterflies would cover them.
- Glue the designer paper to the card front.
- Stamp the butterfly in Pale Papaya and one in Highland Heather and another in Mint Macaron.
- Glue the stamped butterflies to the card front on the left-hand side tilted and overlapping.
- Cut out the butterflies using the dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Glue the larger butterfly to the card front and pop up the others with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut the words out and adhere to the card front with pieces of the foam adhesive strips.
- Glue the Basic White inside and stamp your greeting.
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Current Host Code AWAXQTZU