Flowering Tulip Note Card was created using the precut note cards by Stampin’ Up! These note cards are so convenient when you want to send just a little note. Years ago I planted 50 tulip bulbs (25 yellow and 25 red). I was so excited when they started to come up. Just days before them bloomed I went to check them and all that was left was 50 stems. I discovered deer love tulip buds just before they open complete. After that I would put chicken wire over the top and once they bloomed removed them. They never ate the full blossoms.
Stampin’ Up! Note Cards 3 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (folded) and Envelopes, precut and scored for your convenience in Basic White or Very Vanilla. There are many options for precut cards and envelopes at my online store CLICK HERE to check them out.
Today’s note card is part of the Just in CASE Series. Each Thursday I create a card that was inspired by a card in one of Stampin’ Up! current catalogs. CASE stands for copy and selectively edit. You can copy the card exactly like I did today or change it up a bit. Let your imagination run wild.
Flowering Tulip Note Card
simple stamping steps and Measurements
- Note Card (folded): 5″ x 3 1/2″
- Basic White (stamped) 2 ½” x 5”
- Petal Pink (words) 3/8” x 3”
- Hues of Happiness 12” X 12” Designer Series Paper (background) 3 ½” x 5”
STEP BY STEP DIRECTIONS
- Fold the note card in half to create card base.
- Glue the designer paper to the cardfront.
- Stamp one set of grass, stems and leaves in Evening Evergreen and the other in Old Olive.
- The tulips are a two step process, stamp step 1 stamp in Poppy Parade and Step 2 over step 1 in Blushing Bride (as shown below).
- With Stampin’ Dimensionals, apply the Basic White to the cardfront about 1/4″ from the right-hand edge.
- For the words stamp them in Evening Evergreen on the Blushing Bride strip cut a banner end on the left-hand side.
- Adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add three Brushed Brass Butterflies randomly to the front,
SUPPLIES USED IN TODAY’S CARD
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code DBUFFGHASHOP NOW