Sunday Sketches Plentiful Plants Stamp Set is this weeks share. Each Sunday I create a card using a card sketch or sometimes called a template. You can design the card exactly like the sketch or change it up a bit. My card today is almost and exactly like the sketch except I didn’t use a ribbon around the card front.
He’s the Man is the designer paper I used today. While I am not fond of the name I love the designs in this paper. My Dad was mechanic and I spent lots of time with him looking over the engine of a car. I think that is why the antique cars speak to me. While one side contains images the other side is filled with pattern.
Sunday Sketches Plentiful Plants Stamp Set
I mixed and matches two of the patterns in this card pairing it with the Plentiful Plants Stamp Set. Since I can’t keep a “real” plant alive I love playing with this set and coordinating Perfect Plant Dies. And the Cajun Craze, Early Espresso and Garden Green are right up my wheel house.
SIMPLE STAMPING STEPS AND MEASUREMENTS
- Sahara Sand (cardbase): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- (square): 3 1/2” x 3 1/2″
- Very Vanilla (101650) 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- He’s the Man 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper (Cajun Craze): 4″ x 4 1/2″
- (circle cut out): 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- (Early Espresso): 2 1/4″ x 4″
STEP BY STEP STAMPING DIRECTIONS
- Score the Sahara Sand Cardstock at 4 1/4″ and fold on the score mark to create card base.
- Glue the Early Espresso Designer Series Paper to the Cajun Craze and adhere to the card front.
- With the 2 5/8″ circle die from the Stylish Shapes Dies and the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, cut out of the center of the Sahara Sand Designer Series Paper and then cut the square and circle in half.
- Glue the square to the top of the Sahara Sand Cardstock and half the circle bottom, lining the edge with the bottom of the circle cutout.
- Adhere the square to the center of the cardfront with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the three leaves in Garden Green Ink and cut out with the coordinating die from the Perfect Plants Dies.
- Next Stamp the other leaves in Evening Evergreen Ink and cut out with the dies.
- Stamp the pots in Cajun Craze Ink and Crumb Cake Ink and cut out.
- From the Hydrangea Haven Stamp Set take the “for you” and stamp it in Early Espresso Ink on the smallest pot.
- Arrange the pots and leaves and adhere to the cardfront with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie the Linen Thread in a bow and glue to the small pot handle.
- Stamp a greeting of your choice inside if you wish.
Supply LIst for Today’s Card
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Live on Sundays and often uses one of our Sunday Sketches.
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code DBUFFGHASHOP NOW